|1 Just to say Hi... |

It has been a while since I have created anything new for Second Life. The one thing I love about second life is the opportunity to wipe the slate clean and challenge yourself with new and fresh creative ideas. As a former designer for AXEL (which closed several months ago), I wanted to do something a little different and began thinking about things I would like to see in my second life. Like most women, I love lingerie especially pieces that are pretty, feminine, and inexpensive. Because of this, I have decided to create a new store called eVe. I will be focusing on intimate apparel - be it lingerie, pajamas, lounge wear, socks, etc...etc.. The items are all hand drawn and made by me - Eden Zuta - and will be available on all wearable layers.
I am planning on expanding my inventory in the future but right now the eVe collection is fairly small. The store will be set to open mid-April. Stay tuned for more updates!

-Eden-

No Response to "|1 Just to say Hi... |"

Post a Comment